Saturday, November 19, 2005

Child's Play

This morning we had a showing of Harry Potter. All was fine and dandy. The kids were extremely excited. I got to see the movie for free (and we all know how much I like getting things for free).

At the end of the movie, we had given away some little toys and trinkets for the kids who attended the show. I had made the mistake of having the following conversation:

Me: "I'm sorry, we're only giving the gifts to the children."
Woman: "We'll, I should've gone to [competitor]'s instead..."

Considering she was even invited to this event, she could have afforded to purchase the contents of all 150 gift bags and have plenty left over. Sometimes adults can be so ungrateful. Sometimes they can act more childish than children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home