Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Elevator Music

At work I am typically found under the following four circumstances:
1) So busy I don't have time to breathe or think
2) Uneventful and boring
3) At an offsite event, one not held in my office building
4) Running around like a lunatic for what seemingly feels like the whole day.

Today can most definitely be categorized as option #4. I have been running errands around the building all day.

However, there was a nice little diversion. As I waited for the elevator a random fellow employee started chatting it up with me. During our elevator ride he asked me what floor I worked on and what department I'm in. This in and of itself is not all that thrilling, but when you take into account the fact that we have a profile for each employee on our intranet things seem a bit brighter for me.

What can I say? Little things (ie. attention) make me a happy camper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home