Saturday, March 25, 2006

Seriously - where has the past three months gone?

Time has been flying at an unreasonably fast pace. I have no idea where the past 12 weeks have gone. I haven't had time to post at all primarily because I've been insanely busy at work. I've had one high maintenance event after another. Every time I think I'll have a break I *might* get one slow day, but inevitably something will add on to my workload. I haven't had time to breathe. I haven't had time to relax. I've been one huge ball of stress. It's really sad.

What ever happened to graduating from school and getting a nice cushy job where I can relax a little bit?

Who am I kidding? I'd get bored with that, but it would be nice if I wasn't so exhausted when I go out on the weekend...

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Ooh I want that cushy job too...

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home